Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Handful of Things



First up, some draft pictures that aren't finished and wont ever be finished, so you can see them in their rough unfinished form of unfinishedness!:


Abby, you meanieface, give Kai'ren his doll back!

Oh, we should all take a moment to pity Kai, for I made him wear a sweater vest.


Marivyne Ashthorn, Head Warden of the Erubaris Barrow Dens. She died.


This was to be me in T6 Absolution priest gear. I liked it, but I kinda messed up, as I look like 30.

Now, I'll show you some pictures that are finished in a new flimsy shading style:



A Raskuul woman, or, bipedal stone cat warrior people.


Ricket, a Mytiz, or a super short like foot tall mouse person.

Both of these are from a multiverse I never used.

OH AND THIS IS SOME CONCEPT OF A CHARACTER OR SOMETHING.

That's all.




No comments: