Monday, April 25, 2011

Starting at the Top

I'M BACK.  

You can go ahead and be scared now.

Anyway, I would totally post some concept art pictures but they all suck so I won't. Instead you'll have to sit through me doing something that might actually seem maybe just a little like actual blogging.  Yes, I'm being very scary today.  You're going to have to deal with it.  It's my birthday.

So like I was saying, I did lots of concepting, various doodles of Sable, Link, and Blue&Star <3 so fun to doodle Star, CaEzLi and mostly nothing else really useful.  I tried writing an LoZ short too but notebooks hate me and so that didn't get very far. Maybe I'll come back to it. Later. When I finish I ton of other stuff.

BUT YAY BIRTHDAY STUFF.

Like... let's see... got Fires of Heaven, which is the fifth book of the Wheel of Time series (yay!), also decided to get an LoZ game with the grandparent's money (Phantom Hourglass--- Phantoms&Temple of the Ocean King are the most annoying thing in a video game this side of Outlands) since I've never played one except TP at Yoda's house (and I can't ride Epona).

Which on another note: I'M GETTING PORTAL 2 SOMETIME OR ANOTHER. CAKE!

So yeah.

Not much else to say.

Rawr.

2 comments:

Megan Brink said...

I was going to save the happy birthday for Friday, but by posting this you forced my hand...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

:)

Amber said...

=D

Check your home email, though. I clicked the wrong one when I sent it off XD